Tuesday 11 August 2020

One cannot control the emotions but it can be disciplined. Quote #TM94

Quote #TM94

*One cannot control the emotions but it can be disciplined.*

Emotions are the chemicals that survived us in the game of evolution. Emotions like stress allow us to execute the tasks properly. Whether it's hunting or giving a speech, no work can be done properly without the help of a little stress. Stress plays a vital role in life, it is an emotion that helps us to deliver quality. One needs to learn using emotions properly by expanding the degree of his awareness and finding practicing various ways to discipline it.

*भावनांवर नियंत्रण ठेवता येत नाही - परंतु त्यास शिस्तबद्ध केले जाऊ शकते.*

भावने च्या रसायनां  मुळे आपल्याला उत्क्रांतीच्या खेळात टिकून राहता आले. तणावासारख्या भावनांमुळे आपल्याला कार्ये योग्यरित्या आणि वेळेत पार पाडता आलीत. शिकार करणे असो की भाषण देणे असो, थोड्या तणावाच्या मदतीशिवाय कोणतेही कार्य योग्यरित्या केले जाऊ शकत नाही. जीवनात तणाव महत्त्वपूर्ण भूमिका बजावते, तणावा मुळे आपण गुणवत्तापूर्ण कार्य करू शकतो. आपण आपल्या भावनांच्या प्रति जागरूक राहून त्यांचा  योग्यरित्या वापर करण्याच्या पढताती शिकून नियंत्रित पद्धतीने प्रतिसाद देण्याचा सराव केला पाहिजे.

2 comments:

  1. This relates to me.. I always work the best when in stress.. It allows me to think and rethink, gives me space to use all my skills.. My mind works the fastest at that time..
    But yes... I don't allow stress to control me. Infact I am famous for giving stress to others.... ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you have evolved high human skills in you already, that is wonderful!!

      Delete

Design the character

You can design the best possible character and take charge of your life. but it takes a considerable amount of work to shift you...